You are here
Regional Account Manager - South
- Develop and implement strategies to increase sales revenue
- Ability to interact with the senior HR and business stakeholders
About Our Client
An iconic MNC which has helped successful organizations around the world close the gap-between where their business needs to go and the talent they must have to take them there. They are looking for a dynamic sales leader to drive the regional portfolio based out of the Bangalore.
Reporting to the Head - Sales & Marketing; you will be responsible to
- Implement specific marketing activities to acquire targeted prospects.
- Implement specific account management activities to increase penetration and expansion in assigned client organizations.
- Implement account management activities to build customer satisfaction and long-term customer loyalty.
- Plan and conduct preview conferences and in-house management presentations.
- Interface persuasively with senior executives.
- Develop long-term high-level relationships with senior executives in assigned accounts.
- Collaborate with sales team leader and sales team members to achieve sales team revenue goals.
- Partner with consulting resources to ensure customer satisfaction on all projects delivered
- Provide feedback to marketing and solutions groups on the application of company technology to meet client needs.
- Provide feedback to solutions groups on current competitors.
The Successful Applicant
You will be a candidate with minimum of 8-10 years of relevant experience with proven track record in sales in conceptual business solutions. You should have proven ability to sell intangibles with a strong business acumen.
What's on Offer
An opportunity to work with a leading MNC in a Regional Account Manager role, that will challenge you with the opportunities to define new ways of strategising business development, while continuously improving on the processes that have made the business successful.