You are here
Regional Account Manager - Payments & Identity Industry
- Manage end to end responsibility of accounts in West region
- Work directly with Business Head and drive business strategy
About Our Client
Our client is leading global giant in providing financial institutions, government, corporates and enterprises with technologies they need to establish identities and conduct highly secure transactions.
In this role, reporting to the Business Head, the incumbent will be responsible for:
- Build and execute regional business plan and opportunity plans to meet revenue targets. To build a healthy pipeline (2.5x) in the key segments of the market.
- Work with EDC and partner's sales and service teams to create strategies, business models and solutions for prospects.
- To work with Organizations and Partner's technical service teams in understanding the commercial and technical requirements and optimizing offerings in equipment, solutions and services for each opportunity.
- Identify, qualify and justify proposals in conjunction with partners, leading to a win for BU solution and services. Follow up and ensure timely closure of business opportunities.
- To build a strong relationship with the customer and end users by understanding their environment, business objectives and challenges.
- Develop strategic relationships & alliances with other stakeholders in the market segment. Keep the company updated on related projects.
Responsible for securing and renewing orders; coordinating and managing all aspects of the sale, including but not limited to pricing, contracts, payment, delivery, working with customer support and service teams as they relate to customer satisfaction
Build and network with CXOs of banks Risk and Security teams for generating awareness and demand for business in India.
The Successful Applicant
You will be a successful applicant with as follows:
- A graduate degree in computer science and/or engineering with interests in business marketing is ideal
- At least 8 - 10 years in business development with sales related functions. Working in a multinational technology company selling to retail banks is more critical - bet it ATMs, item processing equipment, branch automation or enterprise software. Preference to experience in payments industry related to electronic payment processing and business of digital branch transformation in banks
- Experience and relationships in selling to retail banks is key.
- Experience in direct selling especially relevant
- Experience working with systems integrators and delivery implementation partners. Working with core banking systems and/or card management systems vendors is a strong advantage
- Track record in sales opportunity and deal management, especially in qualifying and closing.
- Ability to work with customers' senior management, in presenting business case and ROI.
- Working with partners for pipeline management & forecast commitments
- Excellent communication, presentation and client-facing skills
- Experienced in presenting and working with business and technical teams
- Understand intricacies of complex deal management
Other Skills (Computer Literacy, written & spoken languages etc)
- Pro-active, creative and energetic, taking lead and initiative to make things happen, able to work under pressure and with minimal supervision
- Possess good work attitude, communication skills, and people skills, be willing to self-learn and self-improve continuously
- Competent with Microsoft Office programs and other productivity applications, including Oracle.
What's on Offer
A chance to work with fast paced and innovative organization that offers great growth prospects and competitive pay.