You are here
Regional Account Manager - HoReCa (Delhi/Bangalore)
Work with a well - known brand in foods/FMCG
Manage your own team and grow the entire region
About Our Client
Our client is a recognised name in the foods/FMCG sector, and a well known household brand. They are looking at enhancing as well as expanding their India business and hence are on a lookout to hire a Regional Account Manager for their North and South regions based in Delhi and Bangalore respectively.
Reporting to the Sales Head, you will be responsible for :
- Driving the category end to end as a revenue and contribution margin deliverable.
- Developing and executing annual category plans with a view to delivering on targets
- Assimilating knowledge about the market and the consumer through self-initiated and/or external market research , direct field and net based feedback to prepare market penetration strategies for the category.
- Proactively seeking consumer and trade insights on own products and competition.
- Identifying new product idea opportunities based on market/consumer understanding and need gaps and initiating product development briefs.
- inputs from Research and CRM and channelise to NPD and SCM/QA.
- Reviewing SKU wise category's effectiveness on a monthly basis, suggesting and providing inputs to improve the same; conducting ABC analysis to delete under performing SKUs.
The Successful Applicant
You should be an MBA with minimum 7-10 years of HoReCa/Food Service/Institutional/Key accounts experience from organisations with well-known and large brands (only foods, not beverages) in their portfolio. You would have had significant experience in the relevant territory (North/South) that you are applying for.
Ideally, the candidate would be a self-starter, with the ability to build and structure the entire business for the region, manage a team and have outstanding written and oral communication skills as well as strong organisational and analytical skills.
What's on Offer
You will have the opportunity to handle the entire region for a high scope business and manage your own team, as well as define the trajectory for a market leading brand.