You are here
Recruitment Specialist - Big Data (Top Consulting firm)
- Manage end to end talent acquisition and build Big data team from scratch
- Excellent opportunity to work in a Individual Contributor role
About Our Client
Our client is one of the leading management consulting firms with a solid global presence, with a majority of market share across the world. They are looking to set up an analytic team in India that aims to be at the forefront of analytic based decision making in the industry.
Reporting into the Senior Talent Acquisition Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Working as an individual contributor towards identifying and sourcing the right candidates through various channels for Big Data Analytic.
- Manage end to end recruitment process from sourcing, reviewing, interviewing to offer and finally on boarding process.
- Build strong pipeline for talent through market understanding and foreseeing the business requirements across India and across all cross functional teams.
- Exercise cost saving strategies within the big data business and develop relationships with the business stakeholders
- Work closely with the Talent Acquisition stakeholders and external search vendors to incorporate best practices and recruitment programs
- Work towards achieving the given targets within the defined time lines and TATs
The Successful Applicant
As a successful candidate:
- You should have strong 5 - 7 years of Big Data Analytic recruitment experience with excellent sourcing and social media profiling skills
- Exceptionally strong recruitment experience in analytic space is mandatory
- Candidates from Analytic and Ecommerce industry with strong experience in Big data and analytic hiring are preferred.
- Should have handled end to end recruitment process along with strong team management skills across all functional teams
- Must have the experience of working with multiple stakeholders and in a fast paced environment
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (well spoken and written English skills) is mandatory
- Graduate/Post graduate from a premier school is preferable
What's on Offer
Outstanding career opportunity to work as a lead and manage end to end recruitment process
Market leading compensation package