You are here
Recruitment Partner (IT and Finance Captive)
- Excellent opportunity to manage the entire hiring for an IT and Finance captive
- Working directly with the senior stakeholders
About Our Client
Our client is a world leader in engineering consultancy and largely concentrate on providing solutions in the construction of large commercial and industrial structures. They have a strong focus in building their IT and Finance captive and are looking to hire a seasoned recruitment partner to lead and help them build captive from scratch.
Reporting into the Lead HR, you will be responsible for:
- Taking care of end to end recruitment processes across the enabling functions as an individual contributor
- Working closely and analyzing the needs at the captive and accomplish the Quality hiring within timelines
- Create a roadmap for current and future staffing needs in alignment with the strategy for captive and oversee implementation of appropriate talent acquisition strategies/plans.
- Manage end to end mass hiring within IT and Finance from sourcing till on-boarding of these people across levels.
- Develop and oversee innovative sourcing strategies to attract talent from non-traditional and/or diverse talent pools.
- Talent Mapping (Internal and External), Career discussions and Development planning with Line Manager, Strategic Recruitment, Workforce planning and Talent road map.
The Successful Applicant
- As a successful candidate you should have strict 7-10 years of significant experience in Talent Acquisition (Mid to Senior Hiring).
- Captive/ Shared Services experience in hiring for support functions is a must.
- You should be hands on with sourcing and employer branding and should have managed end to end recruitment process as an Individual contributor (ABSOLUTE MUST HAVE)
What's on Offer
Excellent opportunity for professionals with experience in Talent Acquisition to set up the captive centre from scratch. The organization offers excellent career growth for performers .