You are here
Recruitment Consultant - Supply Chain Practice
- Liaise extensively with senior stakeholders
- Fast track your career progression
About Our Client
PageGroup is a leading professional recruitment consultancy specializing in the recruitment of permanent, contract and temporary positions for the world's top companies. Established in London in 1976, we've been bringing the world's best employers and brightest professionals together for over 35 years. More than 5,000 employees in 36 countries can be proud of their part in our global success, including giving something back to their local communities. An organically grown business, we are passionate about career progression and offer our people unrivalled talent development programmes. Rewarding success, having fun and working in a business that supports personal well being is vital to the growth of our global team. We are currently looking to hire a Recruitment Consultant for the Supply Chain Practice.
- Your responsibilities will include identifying, developing and managing client business relationships as well as selling our recruitment services and negotiating the rates of business.
- You will have to assess and respond to the needs of each client or assignment and ensure timely delivery.
- Additional you will manage the recruitment process from interview to offer stage and beyond. That includes sourcing and interviewing candidates, negotiating salary packages and presenting suitable candidates to clients.
- Your goal is to build mutual benefiting relationships with clients and candidates and work as part of a passionate team to maximize PageGroup's commercial performance.
The Successful Applicant
- You will be a MBA from top tier B Schools (2012-2014 Batch), with a hands on experience in supply chain management and/or sales, business development roles.
- Furthermore you should be highly ambitious, outgoing, passionate, energetic, team oriented and have excellent interpersonal and communication skills as well as entrepreneurial spirit.
What's on Offer
You will have the opportunity to liaise extensively with C Level Executives.