You are here
Recruitment Consultant - Sales & Marketing
- Meritocratic environment with a platform to grow
- World's leading provider of Recruitment Solutions
About Our Client
Page Group is one of the most successful recruitment organisation with a presence in over 36 countries and operating in over 170 cities. We are a FTSE 250 company and listed on the LSE.
Michael Page is a flagship brand of Page Group and are market leaders in the Mid-Senior level recruitment. We are known for our specialist approach towards recruitment and use the technical expertise of our consultants to provide expert advise to our clients.
We have an excellent track record and are currently going through a massive growth phase. In line with global expansion, we are growing operations in India and are currently offering career opportunities to ambitious and tenacious individuals who are keen to excel in a dynamic, young and result based environment.
This mandate is for our Gurgaon office within in the Sales & Marketing function.
As a Consultant, you will:
- Manage a spectrum of clients in Fortune-500, Large & Small Enterprises and SMBs
- Define your own strategy of development in line with the global strategy
- Acquire and develop your portfolio of clients and candidates through networking and commercial actions
- Evaluate, select and present the most suitable candidates to the clients
- Become a subject matter expert in your market with ambitious business development objectives
- Partner with senior stakeholders within Client organizations in determining and anticipating their human capital requirements
- Advise both clients and candidates during the course of the assignment and represent yourself as a true business partner to some of the world's most reputed companies
The Successful Applicant
Michael Page looks for enthusiastic individuals who have:
- MBA from a Tier-1 B-School with 2-4 years of experience in Sales, Business Development, Consulting
- An entrepreneurial spirit with highly ambitious, outgoing, passionate and energetic persona. You should be a team player with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- A strong flair for client facing roles
- Tenacity to excel in a dynamic, challenging and results based environment
What's on Offer
- Work in a growing environment with accomplished individuals from diverse backgrounds
- Exposure to the world's biggest multinational brands and industry leaders
- Strong career progression opportunities
- Competitive salaries with excellent bonus prospects
- Global career opportunities
- Access to world class systems and tools to help you become the best in the market