You are here
Project Procurement Analyst
- Leading Financial Institution
- Niche Role
About Our Client
The Islamic Development Bank (IsDB) is a multilateral development bank (MDB) founded in 1975 and headquartered in Jeddah, the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. The purpose of the Bank is to foster economic development and social progress of its member countries. The IsDB has 56 member countries and the Bank now boasts of five autonomous entities in form of a "Group". They are (i) Islamic Development Bank - IsDB; (ii) Islamic Research and Training Institute - IRTI; (iii) Islamic Corporation for the Insurance of Investment and Export Credit - ICIEC; (iv) Islamic Corporation for the Development of the Private Sector - ICD; and (v) International Islamic Trade and Finance Corporation - ITFC.
In its bid to nurture greater client centricity, the IsDB is now in the process of opening its Country Gateway Office (CGO) in Dhaka, Bangladesh. The core functions of CGOs may be summarized as strategizing, project preparation, implementation facilitation and relations building. In order to fulfil its role and mandate, the Bangladesh CGO wishes to advertise the following local professional positions to the general public. The IsDB is an inclusive organization, all eligible Bangladeshi Nationals can apply.
Reporting administratively to the Resident Representative and operationally to the Division Manager Projects Procurement Division, your primary responsibilities will be as follows:
* Providing procurement analytical support to all kinds of Procurement Projects
* Ensuring smooth execution and timely review of ongoing procurement management initiatives
* Generating/assisting-with a variety of reports around the procurement related activities of the bank
* Drafting standard routine correspondences, and other templates related to procurement
* Coordinating the preparation of bidding documents like TORs, RFPs etc.
* Timely reviewing internal practices as well as documents, pertaining to procurement
* Entering bidding related information into SAP efficiently
* Providing procurement support services to peers and colleagues internally.
The Successful Applicant
You should have:
* Bachelors / Masters degree in Engineering / Law / Business Administration with 5+ years of relevant experience.
* Knowledge of procurement processes.
* Previous experience of working with SAP is highly valued
* Fluency and certain proficiency in English Language. Knowledge of Arabic/French as second language is preferable.
* Should have strong interpersonal & communication skills.
What's on Offer
To apply, send résumé on or before January 18th, 2017 with the subject "Project Procurement Analyst" OR apply directly at www.michaelpage.co.in with job reference number 3814190.
The compensation for this position is benchmarked with UN Salary Scale in National Officer Category P2-Grade. Only Successful candidates will be contacted.