You are here
Project Manager - Solar IPP
- One of the World's largest Solar IPP
- Projects in Andhra Pradesh
About Our Client
Fotowatio Renewable Ventures (FRV), a part of Abdul Latif Jameel, is one of the world's leading global developers in the solar energy market from the company's beginning in 2006, to until today with a presence in Africa, Asia, Europe, Latin America and the Middle East. FRV is into complete management of solar energy facilities: development, construction, financing, operation and maintenance of the projects using photo voltaic and thermo solar technologies. They have successfully developed more than 532 MWdc on five continents.
With a long-term commitment and a management model based on control over and commitment to the processes in which it participates, FRV's aim is to continue being a leading company within the solar industry worldwide. FRV is launching their business in India and are looking for individuals who can handle various functions in the organisation.
Reporting to the Technical Director, you will be responsible for:
- Oversee the construction of the projects at the sites being undertaken by the EPC contractors
- Monitor the pace and the quality of construction as per the targeted deadlines
- Ensure that the contractors follow correct engineering practices
- Oversee and manage contractual obligations under the contracts with the EPC contractor and interact with the EPC contractor on regular basis to ensure timely execution of the project.
- Keep the management team updated on the implementation of the project through issuance of comprehensive and periodic management reports and by flagging issues related to exceptions through specific exception reports.
The Successful Applicant
You will have a Bachelor's degree in Engineering and an experience of 8 years minimum in Project Management at site level. You will have an experience working with IPP or EPC and should have executed projects with upwards of 50 MW.
What's on Offer
Besides excellent compensation, you will have an experience working for one of the fast growing Global Solar IPP company in India.