You are here
Product Segment Manager
- Formulating strategy and business plan
- Closely working with the sales and business development team
About Our Client
Our client is one of the leading players in the construction industry focusing particularly in specialised chemicals and provide constructive solutions in different types of projects.
- Formulate Flooring & Grouts/ Waterproofing/ Repairs and Rehabilitation strategy & Business plans in accordance with organisations focus and Regional plan.
- Identifying need for new products and product modification in terms of clear business objectives, launching and supporting sales & specification team to achieve growth in segment sales & Gross Margin
- Delivery of product training to sales team & Associates
- Branding & Product promotion through seminars, advertisements, exhibitions etc.
- Analysing competitors strategies to plan counter strategies in terms of business promotion & products
The Successful Applicant
- Education background- Candidate should be a Civil Engineer
- Good communication skills
- Candidate should have knowledge of the construction chemical industry
- Work Experience- 8 to 12 years
What's on Offer
A change to work with the Industry's leading brand that offers great growth prospects and competitive pay.