You are here
- Product Management for one of the leading hardware startups in India
- Develop Synergy in a disruptive environment
About Our Client
Our client is a fast growing start up known for disrupting a deeply unorganized industry of warehousing. They build Robots and have built a diverse customer base across ecommerce & courier logistics industries. Growing global at a fast pace, they are backed by the best angel investors and venture firms.
Reporting to the Lead- Product Management, you will be responsible for the below:
- To perform analysis of market and technology opportunity, strategic competitive analysis for software that manages the brand's robots at warehouses.
- Support any marketing proposal/decision with comprehensive business rationale.
- Direct interaction with customers to understand their requirements
- To translate market/customer requirements to defining "WHAT" needs to be done and "WHY".
- Conduct market and customer research to shape future direction, develop product and solution concepts, and present recommendations to senior management
- Work closely with functional leads and other team members to define product and solution level details required to deliver the next generation of products and solutions to market that meet customer's demands.
- Provide market/customer context to the product engineering team. Develop customer evaluation programs and prepare customer messaging for product issues when necessary in areas of ownership.
The Successful Applicant
You need to be a BE/ B.Tech. from Tier 1 Engineering school with a mandatory prior experience in software product life cycle management and experience of working in international locations. In totality, we're looking for 6-10 years of experience. Returning Indians are also most welcome. From soft skills perspective, we're looking for someone who has excellent communication and presentation skills, strong personality, high convincing power, strategic thinking and organizational agility.
What's on Offer
Apart from decent pay package, this is an opportunity to get your hands dirty with one of the best known hardware startups in India known for disrupting an unorganized Industry.