You are here
Product Manager - Medical Devices
- Drive marketing for a large business unit for a leading healthcare company
- Devise and implement marketing programs
About Our Client
One of the world's largest medical devices manufacturers, the organisation is renowned for it's cutting edge products and is one of the most vaunted healthcare companues globally. The organisation has a massive presence in India and is looking to further expand it's commercial operations in the country.
Reporting to the Business Head, you will be responsible for:
- Contribute to the development of marketing plans, ensure effective implementation of marketing plans for own products in country in line with the overall franchise goals
- Track brand/ market performance of product, analyze issues and action plan development within defined AOP and assist in the development of the franchise budget
- Conduct analysis of competitor activities, customer needs, technology and infrastructure, therapy adoption
- Lead execution of marketing plans for own products/ portfolio, coordinate with internal functions and external service providers, monitor on ground execution of programs/ conferences/ events/ promotions
- Execute product plans for own country and franchise in line with overall objectives; execute new product launches as required in coordination with cross functional teams
- Establish relationships with KOLs in the field; Identify key Physician champions for franchise; Develop support structure and relationship with sales representatives and sales management
The Successful Applicant
Must be an MBA from a Tier 1 Business school with a minimum of four years experience in product management/brand management/marketing in the medical devices/medical technology/pharmaceutical industry. The candidate must have strong experience in product launches and developing and executing marketing programs.
What's on Offer
Apart from an excellent compensation structure and work environment, you will have the opportunity to work with one of the largest brands in healthcare.