You are here
Product Head (Finance Services)
About Our Client
Our client is an International Assistance business headquartered in York, UK and is listed on the London Stock exchange with a presence in 12 countries. The company provides services in Card Protection, Mobile Device Protection, Travel Assistance and Identity Protection via 200 + business partners including major Global Banks & Financial Institutions.
They are now looking to expand in SE Asia and looking to hire a senior resource as a Product Head based out of Bangladesh.
Reporting to the Regional Head - Strategy & Marketing, your key responsibilities will include:
- Carry out assessment studies and market research to identify market potential for key assistance services.
- Identify relevant assistance services and develop pricing strategies.
- Develop strategic marketing plans for services through market research, competitive analysis, pricing, business planning
- Research and advice on local regulatory requirements.
- Identify and define the sales channels.
- Develop and launch products by coordinating with internal stakeholders.
The Successful Applicant
- Post Graduate degree with 8 - 12 years of experience in Banking/Financial Services/ Insurance industry with specific exposure to credit cards or bancassurance or networks businesses.
- Experience in either sales function, including channel sales, tele-marketing, selling fee income products OR in marketing function including product management, new product development, branding and communication strategies.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
What's on Offer
Key position for a self-starter with an opportunity to work in a fast growing Multinational organization.