You are here
Product Compliance & Regulatory Affairs Head
- Lead & Manage all aspects of product compliance and Regulatory Affairs
- Opportunity to Head the entire Regulatory team at National level
About Our Client
Our client is a multibillion dollar technology company, with operations spanning the entire globe. They are known as one the best companies to work for and have a product portfolio which is second to none. They are one of the fastest growing organizations in the country and are looking to recruit their Product Compliance & Regulatory Affairs Head.
- Manage Certification of all new hardware products, improve the Certification lead times.
- Establish relationships with Senior Regulatory personnel at the Departments of DOT, TEC, WPC, DeitY, and BIS.
- Track Regulatory changes, participate in industry groups, influence developments favorable to our products.
- Work with the Design Teams to insure regional requirements are included in product specifications.
- Resolve market surveillance issues.
- Build up the local Compliance team.
- Support the strategic sales growth plans.
The Successful Applicant
- 15 Years of Product Compliance and Regulatory Affairs experience in the Cellular and ITE industries.
- Background interfacing with and influencing senior regulatory officials.
- Expert in Wireless, EMC, and Safety Regulations.
- People and Project management skills.
- Experienced communicator and negotiator.
What's on Offer
Apart from an excellent work life balance and competitive compensation structure, you will have the opportunity to work with a global leader in a pivotal role.