You are here
Procurement Manager - Sales & Marketing Spends
- Liaise extensively with international stakeholders
- Work with a global FMCG brand
About Our Client
Our client is a global FMCG brand with a strong presence in the India market. They are widely considered to be an employer of choice, and are widely regarded as pioneers in their space. They have been growing exponentially in India over the years, and are looking at establishing a market leading position in the years to come. Currently they are looking to hire a Procurement Manager - Sales & Marketing Spends, based out of their corporate office in Delhi NCR.
Reporting to the CFO, you will be responsible for -
- Managing the Procurement Function for the company end to end (categories - Sales and Marketing spends, BTL Activations, Trade Promotions etc)
- Managing relationships with key strategic vendors to drive value for the company
- Liaising extensively with international stakeholders thereby driving economies of scale for the organisation
- Driving process improvement projects for procurement
- Effectively managing expectations of internal stakeholders (across different functions)
- Managing a team of professionals and being responsible for their career development
The Successful Applicant
You will be a post graduate with around 8-10 years of experience in the FMCG industry. Prior experience of managing sales and marketing procurement spends is a must. You will have a strong knowledge of the vendor base across India, and possess strong negotiation skills. The client is looking for someone with excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability of managing a team.
What's on Offer
Excellent opportunity to work with a global FMCG brand. You will have the opportunity to fast track your career progression.