You are here
- Drive the development and implementation of a focused PR strategy
- Proactively communicate the agreed messages to target media
About Our Client
Our Client is a well reputed global brand, a multi billion dollar technology company, with operations spanning the entire globe. They are known as one the best companies to work for and have a product portfolio which is second to none. They are one of the fastest growing organizations in the country and are looking for a PR Lead, based out of Mumbai.
Reporting to the Head Corporate Communication for the business, the responsibilities will include -
- Management of product launch and momentum campaigns, including briefings with key press, organization of press tours, and management of product review program
- Proactively build and maintain relationships with key media to drive coverage opportunities.
- Manage translation and distribution of all news announcements.
- Produce on-time, regular reports of activities, coverage and issues.
- Manage and deliver budget recommendations.
- Manage requirements with local, regional, and international teams.
The Successful Applicant
A minimum of 8-10 years of experience in PR, preferably working for a consumer brand in the technology industry alongside strong local media knowledge and network. The incumbent must have excellent oral, written, and presentation skills.
Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail besides experience in a global US organization preferred. Fluency in English required along with knowledge of another Indian language which would be advantageous. Extensive domestic & international travel required.
What's on Offer
In addition to an attractive remuneration, you will have an opportunity to drive initiatives with the Corp. Comm. Head. The role also entails a chance to move into a high intensity role working very closely with the management, as a part of the senior team.