You are here
PR and Corporate Communication Manager - Top BSchool only
- Drive the development and implementation of a focused PR and corp comm strategy
- Proactively communicate the agreed messages to target media
About Our Client
Our client is a well established name and a market leader in the online space. You will be managing PR and Corporate communications for the vertical businesses and will take part in a complete experience as you lead every facet of the journey. They are an organization that has a strong presence in India and is on an exponential growth trajectory.
Reporting to the VP Marketing for the business, the responsibilities will include -
- Management of product launch and momentum campaigns, including briefings with key press, organization of press tours, and management of product review program
- Proactively build and maintain relationships with key media to drive coverage opportunities.
- Manage translation and distribution of all news announcements.
- Produce on-time, regular reports of activities, coverage and issues.
- Manage and deliver budget recommendations.
- Manage requirements with local, regional, and international teams.
The Successful Applicant
An MBA from a top Bschool with minimum of 8-10 years of experience in PR, preferably working for a consumer brand in the FMCG industry alongside strong local media knowledge and network. The incumbent must have excellent oral, written, and presentation skills.
Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail besides experience in an online organization preferred. Fluency in English required along with knowledge of another Indian language which would be advantageous. Extensive domestic & international travel preferred.
What's on Offer
In addition to an attractive remuneration, you will have an opportunity to drive initiatives with the VP Marketing. The role also entails a chance to move into a high intensity role working very closely with the management, as a part of the senior team.