You are here
Plant Head- FMCG (Baddi)
- Manage end to end Plant Operations
- Liaise with senior stakeholders
About Our Client
Our client is one of the pioneers in the FMCG industry. They are known for their diverse product portfolio and are currently focusing on expanding their growth in India hence looking for a Plant Head for their plant facility in India, which is located in Baddi.
Reporting directly into the Manufacturing Head, your key responsibilities will include:
- Taking care end to end plant operations including manufacturing, material planning, inventory control, engineering and quality process
- Managing product development and improvement of the product
- Working closely with all the functions to ensure operational efficiency
- Managing timelines and deliverables with internal and external stakeholders
The Successful Applicant
You will have at least 10 years of work experience, with relevant experience in plant based roles, with a FMCG background. Moreover you will have excellent team building and an experience of working with key stakeholders. You will also have excellent communication and inter-personal skills and ability to lead large scale plant operations.
What's on Offer
In addition to an attractive compensation, you will have the opportunity to work with a market leader.