You are here
Plant Finance Manager Sonepat
- Opportunity to manage a fully automated manufacturing site, based at Sonepat
- Manage capital assets over Rs 400cr. (Overheads - greater than Rs100cr.)
About Our Client
Our client is a leading FMCG company with significant presence across the world. They are globally recognised for their impressive products, and are constantly in the process off innovating and introducing new products in the market. They have established a significant presence in the India market over the years, and are currently looking to recruit Site Finance manager for their Sonepat Plant
Reporting to the Supply Chain Finance Director (Based at HQ in Delhi NCR) and managing a team of 4 individuals , the role is to ensure all Financial Transactions of the site are in compliance with various Accounting Principles / Corporate / Legal requirements and ensuring Safeguard of Company Assets, at all times.
Key responsibilities include
- Ensuring correctness of Financial Books and Safeguard of Company Assets
- Strengthening and maintaining a strong internal control environment in all financial transactions to minimise / eliminate errors and losses.
- Meaningful, Robust and timely submission of MIS to the management / SLT covering key aspects of business,
- Further on a regular basis analysing various business situations from a financial / statutory viewpoint, thereby facilitating informed business decisions.
- Overheads Monitoring and Control
- Compliance of all Statutory and Regulatory framework with respect to Excise / VAT Act, Rules and Laws
- Compliance to EHS/ QMS Standards as per standards applicable for site
- Constantly motivate and lead a team
- This is a position of Interface between Corporate, Sales, Internal and external customers
The Successful Applicant
CA/ICWA or MBA Finance with 8 years plus experience, and minimum 4 years experience in Plant finance role. Experience in FMCG industry is a must. Candidate should be willing to stay close to Sonepat.
What's on Offer
- Great work culture along with excellent career progression with a listed MNC in India.
- Opportunity to fast track your career