You are here
Planning & Merchandising Head
- Leading and managing the business for the function
- Excellent opportunity to be part of a growth oriented organization
About Our Client
Our client is an International fast fashion company that has a range of clothing and accessories for women. They are focused on deepening their brand footprint in India. They have been growing rapidly and need a strong Planning & Merchandising Head to fuel and sustain the growth for India
The incumbent will report to the Brand head and be responsible for:
- Planning for future seasons
- Merchandising of brand merchandise
- To understand the financial targets for the brand & create an OTB for each season, based on Sell Throughs targets, Markdowns, bottom line targets.
- To analyze store-wise, area-wise, region-wise performances for the previous season & work with the Merchandiser & Buyer on how to improve sales.
- Knowledge of categories and help the buyer design keeping in mind current trends and history - a proper merchandise range in appropriate mix, best assortments and availability thereafter.
- Identifying gaps in the range and finding ways to plug the same in season with the help of the merchandising team & for the next season with the buying team.
- Margin Tracking, Reporting, Delivery Tracking, Mark down management
- To support the buyers, merchandisers on key information related to weekly sales trends, competition mapping, colour analysis, fit analysis, fabric analysis, etc.
- Controlling & ensure the correct base stock calculation for each store & to ensure that each store has the right stock EOH, push merchandisers for outflow of stocks & RTVs wherever required.
- Maintaining buying sheets and recording buys separately for each vertical - EBOs, Online and SIS.
Retail Operations Support:
- Liaison with internal related functions - Operations, Logistics, Warehousing, Marketing, HR, Projects, Trainings.
- Store Openings Planning and Execution.
- Strong sales focus and number orientation; capability to think strategically.
- Thorough understanding of industry standards, business terms, business functionality, Retail KPIs.
The Successful Applicant
Must have total 12-15 years' experience
- Men's wear fashion experience necessary
- Handled a team of 4-5 people
- Very good communication skills
- Very good negotiation skills with vendors
What's on Offer
An excellent opportunity to work with an International fast fashion player that offers great growth prospects and competitive pay