You are here
- Own the P&L for the company's key product driving revenue strategy
- Improvements and realignment of sales and marketing activities
About Our Client
Our client is a renowned Global player in the Internet Of Things (IOT) product space, alongside a Global presence and an ever-increasing India footprint. They are well-funded and poised to challenge the Industry with some distinct and innovative work in their space, and need a strong P&L Head to fuel and sustain that growth across channels for the business.
In this role, reporting to the MD/CEO - the incumbent will be responsible for:
- Responsible for topline and bottom line of online, offline and E-Comm. platform sales
- Responsible for developing business across multi channels
- Growing revenue from existing channels
- Responsible for improving efficiencies, ensuring costs are low to ensure profitability
- Identifying new strategic partnerships that will help the brand grown in the market
- Inventory management across platforms
- Cultivate key relations across Ecommerce Platforms, Partner Platforms, etc. in India
- Closing new business deals by coordinating requirements, developing and negotiating contracts, integrating contract requirements with business operations
The Successful Applicant
15+ years of experience in Sales and Business development or Category Management preferably in Internet/Ecommerce industry in the mobile/ electronics verticals with a proven record of application of following competencies : Planning and Organizing, Negotiation skills , Effective Communication, Problem Solving and Decision-Making, Strategic Thinking, Analytical Skills. The incumbent must have strong knowledge of MS office tools (PowerPoint at advanced level, Excel - experience with pivot tables, basic formulas, macros, look-up functions) besides excellent communication skills in person, written, over telephone and email. Must be able to work independently without close supervision and on own initiative and be able to work under pressure in a results oriented environment. The person must be able to travel across India and the role will involve developing business across multi channels. Excellent team management skills and ability to drive a cross functional team to deliver excellence is a must.
Executive presence to influence senior decision-makers and an analytical team player with the right balance to have a strong, hands-on approach to building business at all levels (from shop floor to head-quarters) will be idea.
What's on Offer
The chance to work in a fast moving, innovative and international environment, dealing with all kind of different countries and cultures.