You are here
Online Sales Head - Global Iconic MNC in Retail
- Contribute to the development of the sales strategy at the account level
- Lead the overall online sales for an iconic Global MNC
About Our Client
Our client is a global retail leader recognized among the most valuable brands world over in their domain of business. They have aggressive growth plans for India backed with a solid global strategy where the Sales function is their competitive advantage and want to become market leaders within the portfolio they cater to. They are looking for a Online Sales Head for the business.
As our Online Sales Head, reporting to the Director Sales (India), your nature of the work is focused on creating and servicing product demand. You'll be responsible for :
- Achieving assigned sales quota by bringing in new and maintaining existing business. Sell products to a defined set of accounts.
- Contribute to the development of the sales strategy at the account level, to maximize profitability for the company and account.
- Develop and execute strategies with accounts; including semi-annual account business plans and monthly revenue targets, drive business through accounts by utilizing customer service skills and building strong relationships based upon product/category and marketplace expertise which results in consistent target attainment
- Manage employees and sets individual goals that link to departmental priorities. Coach staff, supports development, makes hiring decisions, and drives performance management, recognition and rewards.
- Develop, apply, and oversee the activities of a team of sales reps who are responsible for managing a strategic account or accounts.
- Lead the team's efforts in the development of account plans. Work with the product and category business groups to develop programs and product to achieve revenue targets and strong brand positioning.
- Work with all members of the account team to develop, apply and oversee the account strategy. Lead the process for realistic and accurate scenario planning, forecasting, seasonal initiatives and business analysis. Ensure market and customer capacities are met.
- Be the voice of product priorities. Ensure that the sales team, staff and appropriate partners (product business unit, finance, marketing, customer service, HR, etc.) are aligned and business plans are executed in coordination.
- Prepare, plan and deliver clear and persuasive product presentations at sales meetings.
- Maintain strong relationships with key customers and accounts in order to influence and execute account plans.
- Act as the principal contact in the development and servicing of the strategic account. Establish and maintains timely, consistent, and positive external relationships with the strategic accounts' Sr. Management.
The Successful Applicant
Looking for a sales leader with 8+ years of experience across an athletic product and/or consumer products category driving online sales teams or bringing experience of senior retail divisional management. Track record of success leading teams, working with major accounts and driving account management is a must. Proven track record of increasing revenue by creating and driving a holistic business plans inclusive of short and long term business strategies and financial targets is highly desirable.
Experience and knowledge of retail fluency and account profitability models with an ability to drive a profitable account business alongside exceptionally strong verbal and written communication skills is critical in the role. Ability to clearly articulate goals and objectives besides ability to influence both cross functionally and vertically within the industry and marketplace and negotiate highly complex retail agreements is ideal.
What's on Offer
A chance to work with in a high visibility and fast paced role with the industry's leading brand that offers great prospects and competitive pay.