You are here
This position is now filled
Offline Marketing Head - Ecommerce - Top Bschool
- Opportunity to be a part of leadership team
- Lead a young and dynamic team
About Our Client
Our client is one of the leading online/e commerce players in India. They have a strong presence across cities and have been growing at a fast pace in India. They are currently looking for a Head Offline Marketing to manage their entire business in India. They are well known for their work culture and have a highly energetic and dynamic team and approach.
Reporting to the CMO, you will be responsible for :
- Defining and implementing a framework to identify and prioritize key offline avenues to market the brand.
- Developing and executing on strategic media plans across traditional and new offline media
- Tracking and measuring media impact and driving actionable insights for longer term offline and online brand strategy
- Planning and deploying offline marketing budgets and leading outlay decisions pertaining to offline media buying
- Partnering with regions to co‐create high impact local offline campaigns to achieve city business goals
- Driving go-to-market strategy for new products/services along with the respective business leaders to lead successful launches with higher ROI impact
- Educating internal teams, central and cities and building a knowledge bank to support offline media strategy for new markets and business categories
The Successful Applicant
You will be an MBA from a Tier 1 business school with a minimum of 5 years of experience in Offline marketing within the consumer industry. You should have prior experience of creating and launching new categories. A person who has worked with global stakeholders and has exposure to international markets will be preferred. You should have strong analytical skills and excellent team management skills. You must have excellent interpersonal skills and must be driven by values.
What's on Offer
An attractive package with an opportunity to be a part of the top management. You will have the opportunity to work and expand the business in India.