You are here
National Sales Manager for Transformers Business
- Experience in electric utility industry
- Responsible for building and maintaining contacts with utility customers, electr
About Our Client
A global leader in the engineering/ manufacturing/power and automation industry with operations in over 100 countries .
35% Sales & Business development - Identify and translate customer needs and develop strategy to capture commercial sales of products. Implement specific tactics that will accelerate the adoption of the organization's products to targeted end-user accounts and coordinate execution with OEM customers. Develop strong working relationships with targeted end-users and OEM's.
35% Leadership and People Management - Lead and develop team of RSM's, SM's and Techinical Service Team
10% Work with Channel partners to capture new and retrofill sales
10% Identify competitive offerings and develop and execute strategies to counter market encroachment.
10% Coordinate and communicate the activities India with other regions in India. Assure that there is proper alignment in strategy at the large. Any other duties that may be assigned by the Supervising Manager.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree in Engineering (Electrical, Mechanical, Chemical) and MBA / PGDM
- 15+ years experience in combined technical, marketing and management experience at a National Level in sales, marketing and Business Development (electrical components to utilities)
- Customer Focused with high level of urgency and a proven ability to successfully resolve service and performance issues
- Ability to excel in team environment
- Ability to travel up to 60-70% of the time
Experience in electric utility industry
What's on Offer
A fast track career growth and a leadership position with excellent compensation in a truly global MNC