You are here
National Sales Manager - Corporate Solutions
- Develop revenue-producing relationships with senior level executives
- Drive the sales cycle of all assigned business opportunities
About Our Client
An iconic global MNC which is an inventor and pioneer in the corporate services business which primarily operates in a B2B2C space. Having consistently delivered a strong incremental growth in business YoY, they have aggressive expansion plans and they are looking for a dynamic sales leader to drive the national portfolio of Corporate Solutions business based out of the Mumbai office.
Reporting to the Head - Commercial (India) and APAC Regional Head - Global Corporate Solutions; you will be responsible to
- Achieve established quarterly and annual client targets and execute business development and sales strategies as a member of the Business Development team
- Achieve lead generation, prospecting and other business development goals designed to build an optimal sales pipeline
- Develop strong, long-term, relationships and referrals with senior management
- Understand overall business economics and internal dynamics / decision making of clients
- Manage end-to-end business process for opportunities including initial client communication, on-site presentations, negotiation and deal signing
- Follow up and ensure total client satisfaction through the life cycle of the relationship
- Work in close collaboration with Business Development team and Asia Regional Head to ensure proposed offerings and services fully meet customers' business and technology needs
- Demonstrate strong communication and presentation skills to establish credibility and trust
The Successful Applicant
A business development specialist, you will be a candidate with a strong track record of success in selling products & services preferably to HR Departments in Corporations. You should have demonstrated consistent over-achievement of client acquisition and sales revenue targets with at least 5 years of experience in sales preferably working in a leading Insurance, Brokerage, Employee Benefits firm. Having strong local contact base and access to industry associations will be an advantage. You should have demonstrated ability to manage often complex negotiations with senior-level business executives of targeted Companies. Thorough command of English (written and oral) and strong presentation skills is a must.
What's on Offer
An opportunity to work with a leading MNC in a National Sales Manager role, that will challenge you with the opportunities to define new ways of strategising business development, while continuously improving on the processes that have made the business successful.