You are here
National Sales Director - Medical Devices/Implants
- Manage, drive and grow a business size of more than USD 25 million
- Develop and manage the business for India, Nepal, Bangladesh & Sri Lanka
About Our Client
One of the biggest names in the medical devices industry globally, the organisation is renowned for it's research driven products and has a huge presence in India.
Reporting to the Country Head, you will be responsible for:
- Achievement of top line, market share and bottom line targets for the category by developing short term and long term marketing and sales objectives
- Providing strong direction, leadership and operational planning to achieve budgeted results in terms of Sales revenue
- Developing and manage effective customer relationships including key opinion leaders, senior managers and key customers in the Healthcare industry in the Indian market as appropriate
- Identifying and drive the implementation of opportunities for change that will support continued improvements to Sales, internal processes and performance
- Developing a strong and complete customer database in CRM with the sales team to support high growth
- Monitor and report on competitor activity and market trends Implement strategies for new and existing products together with the Country Manager and the Marketing Manager
- Leading a large team on a pan India basis while ensuring efficient portfolio management
The Successful Applicant
Must have a minimum of 15 years experience in sales and business development in the medical devices industry, the candidate must have handled a business size of at least USD 25 million with a proven track record of scaling up businesses. The candidate should have experience in leading large teams across India.
What's on Offer
Apart from excellent compensation, you will also have the chance to maximize business opportunities and grow revenue across the product portfolio The opportunity work with a market leader in the healthcare industry along with the prospect of a fast tracked career.