You are here
National Manager - Modern Trade/eCommerce Business - Cons Healt
- Opportunity to lead/establish the Modern Trade & eCommerce channel.
- Opportunity to work directly with the MD.
About Our Client
Our client is a diversified Global giant which manufactures Industrial, Electronic and Healthcare devices with its patented technologies. The organization is over 80 years old and employs more than 35,000 people across continents. India is a key market for the organization and is looking to hire someone to lead the Modern Trade and eCommerce business reporting directly to the MD.
Reporting to the MD, you will be responsible for :
Establishing the Modern Trade and eCommerce channel for the organization while working closely with the cross-functional teams.
Business Planning :
- Develop the annual account plans.
- Establish the product range, display, & Display positions for range.
- Create and manages budgets covering costs display and promotion costs.
- Implement manning & coverage plans.
Account Management :
- Facilitates achievement of sales targets.
- Continuously monitors, reports and takes appropriate action on variance between actual performance & plans.
- Facilitates performance reviews with all major accounts on a quarterly basis.
Account Planning :
- Implements account level business growth program.
- Prepares monthly account level rolling sales forecast.
- Keeps abreast on information relating to factors impacting modern trade in order to en-cash on opportunities & to take adequate precaution where required.
Business Development :
- Implement efficiency & effectiveness enhancement programs .
- Follows & adapts global trading principles to local market.
The Successful Applicant
Must come with an MBA degree and extensive experience in Sales of FMCG/Consumer Healthcare/consumer durables through the modern trade channel and the eCommece channel. The candidate must have the ability to influence people, clarity of thought, long-term vision and an entrepreneurial mindset.
What's on Offer
Opportunity to work directly with the Leadership and work on a key project for the organization.