You are here
National Key Accounts/Trade marketing - Alcobev - 10 -15 yrs
- Handle the Key accounts/ trade marketing for one of the global leaders
- Opportunity to be part of a growth oriented & well rooted organization in India
About Our Client
Our Client is one of the global leaders in Premium Spirits Category with a portfolio of blockbuster brands in all the categories of spirits. It commands a very high share for its brands both in India and globally and is one of the most preferred organizations in terms of growth aspects and work culture. To fuel its growth further, they are looking to recruit National Key Accounts/ Trade Marketing Manager based out of their office in Gurgaon.
Reporting to the GM Sales, You will be :
- Accountable for delivering NSV, Market Share, Gross Margin and achieving overall Trade investment goals.
- Delivering profit story to ensure new products/VAP, GWP initiatives of the company are packaged and aligned to the annual brand plan/ customer plans.
- Making presentations to the large customers (Key Accounts) on negotiating for closure of agreement on volume/ space/ Menu Listing/ Events and tracking availability and sales volume in the Key Accounts on regular basis.
- Responsible for generating SPRs and A&Ps
- Negotiate the annual trading terms with the Key Accounts in line with overall strategy and objectives of the regions
- Responsible for reviewing the assortment at customer level and and drive the premium portfolio/ NPD efficient
- Responsible for negotiating ToT with customers and continuously track and review the execution
- Responsible for tracking of Display WoW units as well as all semi-permanent assets at customer level
- Sell category development story to customers, e.g driving premium portfolio; Cocktail recipes, GWP and VAPs
- Responsible for negotiations on visibility with customers by selling them the story on promotion
- Plan and evaluate large customer specific promotion
- Build quarterly promotional plans with the customers and trade partners and cascade down the plan through the stakeholders
- Responsible for listing of brands & promotion with the customers
- Assist the sales & marketing team in creation and finalization of sales & promotion budget for the respective region.
- Assist the marketing team in creation & finalization of national/ regional promotional and activation plan keeping in view the regional market requirement & dynamics.
- Responsible for ensuring development, execution, monitoring and performance of various activations/ promotion plans as per company's objective & strategy.
- Assist the sales/ marketing team to identify Key accounts in the region, initiate acquisition process, negotiate terms of trade, contract finalization and sign-off.
- Play a pivotal role in customer relationship management in the region and ensure adequate marketing/ sale services are extended to key customers and lighthouse accounts.
The Successful Applicant
You will have at least 10-15 years of core trade marketing experience + sales experience in HoReCa and Modern Trade as well as key accounts in a good FMCG/Liquor based organization and possess commendable analytical and execution skills. In addition to this, prior experience in National role will be preferred. The client is looking for someone who has excellent Acumen, good networking and convincing skills, has worked cross functionally and has admirable presentation and communication skills.
What's on Offer
Opportunity to lead the national trade marketing and key accounts role for one of the global leaders in Premium Spirits which is on a rapid growth trajectory in the Indian Market. Excellent remuneration for the right candidate.