You are here
National Key Account Manager - FMCG - Gurgaon
- Work with a global leader on one of their largest FMCG accounts
- Dynamic culture and attractive remuneration
About Our Client
Our Client is a global leader in the packaging solutions and food processing space, and is present in more than 150 countries globally. It commands a very high share both in India and globally and is one of the most preferred organisations in terms of growth aspects and work culture. To look after one of their largest accounts in the FMCG space, they are looking for a Key Account Manager based in Gurgaon.
Reporting to the Key Account Director, you will be responsible for:
- Looking after one of the largest accounts for the organisation in the FMCG space
- Managing stakeholders across marketing, customer service, tech services, finance and other verticals to maintain and grow the client relationships
- Maintaining key stakeholder relationships across multiple levels of the organisation
- Create growth strategies, new product plans, customised solutions, terms of trade in line with the key account requirements
- Be the POC for all the key growth metrics of the key account
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate would come with 8 - 12 years of work experience from a reputed FMCG organisation, and would currently be in a key account management role, preferably managing one or more large national accounts. Experience in business development, strategy, institutional sales and consumer research is beneficial. He or she would have extensive experience in stakeholder management, growth strategy, building and managing client relationships, working within a team and being a self-starter. Excellent communication and presentation skills are a must have.
What's on Offer
You'll have the opportunity to work with one of the world leaders in cutting-edge technology, innovation and sustainability. Attractive remuneration, the chance to work on one of their largest accounts, and a great team and dynamic culture are also a part of the opportunity.