You are here
National Institutional Sales Manager - Medical Devices Giant
- Prospecting, identifying and developing new and existing Government clients
- Identification of Large Opportunities and Closure of Large Sales Deals
About Our Client
One of the world's largest medical devices companies, the organisation is a dominant leader in the segment it caters to and has operations in more than 80 countries. The organisation has a massive presence in India and is looking to ramp up its commercial operations in the country.
Reporting to the Business Head, you will be responsible for:
- Prospecting, identifying and developing new and existing Government clients.
- Identification of Large Opportunities and Closure of Large Sales Deals.
- Ability to develop relationships at Senior Level/ Key Stakeholders in Government Ministries.
- Evaluates and implements specific plans to ensure Revenue Growth.
- Manages and directs achieve sales to government agencies
- Recommend service enhancements to improve customer satisfaction and sales potential.
- Track and Initiate Dialogue with Government Department for New Projects.
- Evaluate & Prepare Business Proposals, RFPs/ RFIs and Bidding Documents for all Projects.
- Influence and respond to major tenders and negotiate successful outcomes with / without support of distributor personnel as appropriate.
- Accurately forecasts annual, quarterly and monthly revenue streams.
- Monitor business performance and external environment to deliver strategies and solutions to deliver financial targets.
- Develop strong relationships with key customers and key opinion leaders to deliver on strategies.
- Be able to deliver presentations on product range and related fields with appropriate knowledge of both technical and commercial environment.
- Responsible for maintenance of customer and prospect database
- Lead the planning and implementation of product related workshops, seminars, conferences to support country objectives.
The Successful Applicant
- 10 years field sales within Diagnostics/Device focused on Government segment
- Excellent Government Project Management skills
- Experience in Government lobbying and reimbursement setting.
- Good time management and priority setting abilities
- Good understanding of country and local dynamics, including regulatory and market environments
- Ability to travel extensively
What's on Offer
Apart from an excellent compensation structure and work life balance, you will have the opportunity to work with one of the most vaunted healthcare companies globally.