You are here
National Channel Manager
- Drive Market share growth by designing and implementing efficient GTM
- Key point of contact between the India IM Cluster Manager and the India Channel
About Our Client
An iconic MNC firm that is a global player in the IT peripherals and solutions space, our client has set sights to ensure a deeper penetration of its product line in the Indian market by means of developing stronger channels of business around the resellers and distributors. They are looking for a solid National Channel Sales professional.
Reporting to the VP of the business unit; you will be responsible for :
- Drive Business Strategy - Develop and drive the sales Go to Market to improve and increase the channel structure to cover the India Scanner market. It includes recruitment of new channels (distributors, resellers, System integrators, BPO and scanning outsourcing companies), regional pricing, launch strategies, program plans, sales/channel strategies, and deployment models for sales and service delivery, channel policy control, etc.
- Deliver both the financial (revenue, margin) on monthly basis and market (unit shipments, market share, aftermarket sales, service, etc.) commitments for the business on a monthly and quarterly basis.
- Be the key point of communication and accountability back to the business for all category related sales across India
- Sales Team Management - Assist sales team to manage the channel policies and large potential opportunities
- Identify training needs and put together strong employee development plans to develop future leaders
- Channel Development - Directly Responsible for Channel Management policy with full autonomy
- Continuously map current channels identify gaps vs opportunity and implement action plans to develop channels that reach out to target Customer Base
- Foster strong business relationships by delivering to our customers, (Distributors, Resellers and End Users) business solutions that result in business growth, new revenue streams and efficiency gains through sound business knowledge, industry knowledge and expertise.
The Successful Applicant
You will be an MBA with +15 years in sales management experience to build, manage and drive a B2B sales team in India. Needs to have proven experience in re-build and manager channel and key account management besides demonstrated understanding and relevant experience within Document Imaging or IT Industry. Demonstrated ability to do solution sales with customer as focus drawing products & services from different categories / organization is ideal.
What's on Offer
An opportunity to lead National Channel Sales for a renowned MNC that offers great pay and prospects.