You are here
National Brand and Marketing Head (Sports/Retail/Fashion)
- Head the marketing for one of the global leaders in sports industry
- Define the India Strategy for the brand
About Our Client
Our client is a multi billion dollar organization and a market leader in the sports industry. You will be managing marketing and brand for the nation and will lead every facet of the journey. They are an organization that has a strong presence both globally and in India.
Reporting to the Country Head and the APAC marketing Director, You will be responsible :-
- To Head the digital marketing, sports marketing, brand communications, retail marketing and trade marketing.
- To develop & execute the Marketing Plans for the Business.
- To manage and coordinate all marketing, advertising brand management and promotional activities for the brand
- To manage the marketing budget and deliver marketing activity within agreed budget
- To monitor, review and report on all marketing activities and drive results
- For the social outreach program and driving consumer engagement leveraging Digital Channels
- To Work with and Manage the Advertising and Media Agency to deliver the appropriate Marketing Communication
- To participate in research to define brand action plans, define plans (promotions, New Product Introductions) in line with the brand seed and coordinate execution in line with the corporate strategy to enhance brand preference and profitability.
- Develop effective product positioning in the market
- Develop architecture for the brand and maintain brand integrity and compliance across product lines, marketing materials and all other internal and external communication as it pertains to our brands
The Successful Applicant
You should be an MBA and have minimum 7-10 years of marketing experience with proven digital marketing, sports marketing, brand communications, retail marketing and trade marketing in sports/retail/fashion industry. An ideal candidate should be taking self-initiative, leadership roles, breakthrough thinking and functioning in highly dynamic environments. You should have outstanding written and oral communication skills and strong organizational and analytical skills.
What's on Offer
In addition to an attractive package, you will have the opportunity to define the trajectory for a market leading brand.