You are here
- Opportunity to lead Marketing Communications Function
- Opportunity to work with a leader in Warehousing Automation
About Our Client
Our client is a leader in warehousing automation in India. With a fast growing set up in India and expansion geographically as well, they primarily work on projects across multiple industry sectors.
Reporting to the Head- Marketing, you will be responsible for the following:
- Drive and implement all marketing activities to ensure on-brand positioning and awareness across all aspects of the marketing mix, inbound and outbound
- Identify the biggest knowledge gaps in category, trade, channel and help in closing them and convert this as a competitive advantage with our customers via focus on hindsight, insight, foresight for market, competition, consumer, influencer and trade.
- Continuously work on exploring business objectives, to gather Insights on Consumer / Trade / Influencer via continuous In touch' programs to assess local needs and enable implementation in organisation
- Establish brand amongst the right target audience not just in India, but in geographies around the world as the company expands.
- Drive market research single mindedly focused on incremental needs of the business and providing on ground championing of insights culture, making India marketing programs stronger based on "true" insights
- Generate, nurture, develop and qualify leads as part of the key Database Marketing activity to be passed on to sales teams and increase the sales funnel on a continuous basis for various geographies across the globe
- Design and execute out-of-the-box marketing initiatives to expand the brand as well as drive business growth.
- Work closely with functional partners and ensure the consistent/timely delivery of competitive intelligence to functions within the individual business units, and other functions as appropriate.
- Participate in all ATL / BTL activities that need to be undertaken by the company to reach out to the right target audience
- Manage the annual marketing budget
- Manage relationships with multiple agencies / strategic partners
The Successful Applicant
You will be Post Graduate with 6-8 years of experience in the Marketing Communications as a domain. You will be either from an agency side worked extensively with clients across B2C & B2B sectors or will be a Marketing Communications professional working in the B2B domain with leaders in the industry.
What's on Offer
Apart from a good pay package, it is an exciting opportunity to work with a fast growing name in the warehousing automation space and work very closely with senior management team to add value to the business.