You are here
Marketing Manager - Leading Medical Devices MNC
- Lead the marketing team of a business vertical
- Opportunity to manage existing product portfolio and launch a new product line
About Our Client
Our client is a global leader in the healthcare market with a base of more than 45000 employees and presence across continents. They are one of the fastest growing organizations in the country and are looking to recruit a Marketing Manager for one of their biggest business verticals in India
Reporting to the Vice President Marketing, you would have the following responsibilities :
- Support the brand with high quality , timely marketing inputs and implement tactical plans / projects in order to maximize the value of the brand(s) through life cycle management.
Responsible to drive execution of marketing strategies through global operational product plan and prepare the organisation for launch.
Lead the marketing team for customer initiatives and contribute to the writing of brand plan, product positioning, pricing strategy and marketing plans.
Manage the existing product portfolio - cardio products and also play a significant role in launching a new product line.
- Gather data and provide inputs into the marketing plans as well as other key documents, prepare and manage product manager meetings, manage data base inputs.
The Successful Applicant
A successful candidate will have the following attributes :
- MBA in Marketing from a premier/ well -known institute
- Overall 8-14 years of experience in Marketing in a Device/Pharma company. Ideally the incumbent should have some experience / exposure to Sutures in a marketing role.
- A few years of sales experience as an area sales manager / regional sales manager would be an added advantage.
- Ideal candidate should currently be in a Head of Marketing position for a Business Unit or Organisation
- Exposure of working in a matrix organization and interacting with multiple stakeholders.
- Necessary experience in conceptualization and execution of marketing concepts, advertising development, creative agency management, planning and execution of marketing activation
What's on Offer
Along with market leading compensation, this will be a great opportunity to work with one of the leading medical devices organization in the world in the marketing role.