You are here
Marketing Manager - Healthcare Retail
- Strategic role to drive marketing activities nationally
- Leadership role
About Our Client
Our client is a world leader in the development, production and supply of products to the allied health sector. With an in-house team of dedicated professionals with superior creative and technical competence coupled with an extensive retail network of stores and independent retailers; they continue to be one of the leaders in the market. The organisation has a pan India presence with a strong distribution network across the country.
Reporting into the Managing Director, you will be responsible for:
- Create a strong brand proposition for the organisation while ensuring increased visibility of it's brands through ATL and BTL marketing activities
- Business growth, by identifying new marketing opportunities strengthening existing relationships
- Generate a pull strategy for the organisation through effective marketing at both point of sales and the marketplace
- Strong skills in merchandising/point of sale to best represent the brand
The Successful Applicant
Must be an MBA from a Tier1/Tier 2 Business school with more than 8 years marketing experience in planning, developing and managing brand propositions in consumer facing industries (FMCG, FMCD, Retail etc) or OTC products. The candidate must come with a strong background in product launch and scaling up brands.
What's on Offer
Along with the opportunity to work with some of the best minds in the industry, you get to work towards leading and developing the entire marketing function for the organisation