You are here
Marketing Lead - Leading MNC in the Foods Industry
- Lead end to end marketing strategy for the business
- Head end to end brand communication and brand representation activity
About Our Client
Our Client is a well reputed global brand, with a presence across multiple channels and an extensive market penetration in the vertical they cater to. They are looking at aggressive expansion in their existing product categories and aligned to their objective, are looking for a Marketing Lead, based out of Mumbai.
Reporting to the VP - Sales & Marketing for the business, the responsibilities will include -
- Prepare Brand Architecture (Competition Analysis, Sub-Brand Wise Marketing Spend Analysis, Scope of launch of new products & designing pricing strategy)
- Brand Communication
- Identify, develop, and evaluate marketing strategy, based on knowledge of brand objectives, market characteristics and cost and markup factors.
- Evaluate the financial aspects of product development, such as budgets, expenditures, research and development appropriations, and return-on-investment and profit - loss projections.
- Formulate, direct and coordinate marketing activities and policies to promote products and services, working with advertising and promotion agencies.
- Packaging Development: Collaborate with product development team on product specifications such as design, color, and packaging
- Use sales forecasting and strategic planning to ensure the sale and profitability of products, lines, or services, analyzing business developments and monitoring market trends.
- Select products and accessories to be displayed at trade or special production shows.
- Confer with legal staff to resolve problems, such as copyright infringement and royalty sharing with outside producers and distributors.
- Trade Promotions & Media Activities: Design Promotional activities and trade shows, working with developers & advertisers.
- Evaluate effectiveness of promotional and activation activities of products.
- Advise business and other groups on local, national, and international factors affecting the buying and selling of products and services.
- Initiate market research studies and analyze / implement their findings. Conduct economic and commercial surveys to identify potential markets for products and services.
The Successful Applicant
Tenured Marketing lead with dedicated exposure in the Food Products industry desirable. Clear understanding of marketing functions such as brand strategy, driving regional teams, customer segmentation, brand and product management, brand communication, promotions, market research, etc. Only candidates from relevant or FMCG industry and targeted experience (5+ years of experience) may apply. The role also involves Financial Planning and Strategy besides strong People Management and Sales Planning.
What's on Offer
In addition to an attractive remuneration, you will have an opportunity to impact topline of the business with the Business Head. The role also entails a chance to move into a high intensity role working very closely with the management, as a part of the senior team.