You are here
- Handle the 360degree marketing for one of the leading FMCG brands in their space
- Opportunity to be part of a growth oriented and well rooted organization
About Our Client
Our Client is one of the leaders in beauty and personal care space in India. They have a portfolio of blockbuster products in both these categories. They are one of the most preferred organizations in terms of growth aspects and work culture, and to fuel their growth further, they are looking to recruit a Marketing Head based out of their office in Noida.
Reporting into the MD of the organization, you will be responsible for:
- Providing adequate visibility for company brands in the market place and increasing brand penetration
- Providing hands-on field intelligence and feedback to the teams
- Establishing and maintaining healthy and influential relationships within teams and with key accounts and stakeholders
- Planning of short and long term strategies
- Launching new business verticals that the organization is planning to go in and simultaneously handling the marketing piece for the existing verticals.
- Translating all marketing activities into business and looking at the relationship management as well as financial aspects of the organization for better numbers
The Successful Applicant
You should be an MBA from one of the premier management institutes and have 10-15 years of core marketing experience in a good FMCG/CD based organization and possess commendable analytical and execution skills. You should be willing to explore all facets of marketing in a promotor driven organization which is 6 days working.
In addition to this, prior experience in North market will be preferred. The client is looking for someone who is extremely passionate, has excellent Acumen, good networking and convincing skills, has worked cross functionally and has admirable presentation and communication skills.
What's on Offer
Opportunity to lead the marketing function for one of the well established organization in the FMCG space which is on a rapid growth trajectory in the Indian Market. Excellent remuneration for the right candidate.