You are here
Marketing Communications Specialist | Global MNC in E-commerce
- Role encompasses Campaign Management, Creative and Social Media
- Understands data analytics and multi-mediums
About Our Client
An iconic E-commerce MNC which has set sights to ensure a deeper penetration in the Indian market by developing stronger channels of communications with the target audience. They are looking for a solid Marketing Communications specialist to drive their consumer initiatives in India.
Reporting to Head - Brand Management you will be responsible for following three buckets:
1) Marketing Communication:
- Creative execution across all owned & paid platforms
- Digital: Work on creative and media spends on Social and Display
2) Campaign Management:
- Onsite channel owner
- Cross channel campaign management
- Campaign analytics and reporting
- Responsible for all brand building activities across Social Media
- Development of innovative Social campaigns to generate buzz
- Participate in internal meetings to understand business requirements and advise with workable solutions while challenging status quo
- Responsible for adherence to campaign execution timelines, work allocation & prioritization for the team & agencies
- Agency management - Manage all aspects of our creative agency relationship
- Responsible for adherence to brand guidelines and update / educate the marketing team on regular intervals
The Successful Applicant
You will be B.E./ B. Tech and MBA with minimum 5 to 6 years of relevant multi-brand Marketing Communications experience. Ability to dissect & present social analytics besides ability to combine both creative and analytical viewpoint to create an innovative sustainable campaign is desirable. In-depth knowledge and understanding of campaign management from the creative standpoint i.e. working knowledge of various media platforms, their respective audience behavior, when to use which platform and how a single campaign communication can be adapted and deployed across all relevant platforms alongside E - Commerce experience would be a plus.
The person must be able to think creatively, motivate team members, work cross functionally, organize, plan, & prioritize work. He/she must demonstrate creativity and immersion in Brand and Marketing Communication across Social Media. Experience of having handled ORM and deep understanding of how planning, buying & evaluating media spends on social is ideal. Good to have knowledge of ATL.
What's on Offer
An opportunity to work with a leading MNC in a Marketing Communications role, that will challenge you with the opportunities to define new ways of communication, while continuously improving on the processes that have made the business successful.