You are here
Marketing Communications Manager
- Liaise with global stakeholders
- Pivotal role with an employer of choice
About Our Client
Our client is a global retail company with a strong brand presence. They are widely considered to be pioneers in the space, and are renowned for their innovative product portfolio. They are looking on embarking on an ambitious growth trajectory in the India market, and are looking to recruit a Marketing Communications Manager, based out of their office in Delhi NCR.
Reporting to the Head of Marketing, you will be responsible for -
- Leading the External Comms Function for the company across all relevant consumer touch points
- Developing and managing the media strategies for the company
- Developing a strong brand identity for the company amongst the target consumer segment
- Liaise extensively with internal stakeholders to drive business synergies
The Successful Applicant
You will be a post graduate with around 8 years of experience in marketing communications roles across different industries (customer facing industries). Prior experience of liaising with external media agencies is a must. The client is looking for someone with excellent communication/interpersonal skills, and a hands on approach towards his/her work.
What's on Offer
- Work with a market leader in a pivotal role
- Develop the marketing comms strategy