You are here
Marketing Communications Manager- Robotics MNC
Lead Marketing Communications function
Liaise with Global stakeholders
About Our Client
Our client is a leading Robotics MNC and has become a leader in warehousing automation in India. They have a wide portfolio of clients across multiple industry sectors and are growing at a consistent fast pace across the globe, opening operations across Europe, Asia Pacific & Middle East.
Reporting to the Country Head India and a dual reporting to Head- Asia Pacific, you will be responsible for the below:
The candidate needs to lead a team of one or two people to achieve the responsibilities listed below.
- Continuously work on exploring business objectives, to gather Insights on Consumer / Trade / Influencer via continuous in touch programs to assess local needs and enable implementation in organization
- Create and maintain database of existing and potential customers and draft periodic communication materials for them
- Establish the brand amongst the right target audience in India
- Generate, nurture, develop and qualify leads as part of the key Database Marketing activity to be passed on to sales teams and increase the sales funnel on a continuous basis
- Ensure that all intelligence gathering activities are undertaken using ethical and legal guidelines.
- Participate in all ATL / BTL activities that need to be undertaken by the company to reach out to the right target audience
- Lead generation campaign for the potential customers across various industries in India
- Ensure timely execution of the marketing and communication strategies and plans/ programs
- This role is a Budget owner role hence the candidate will be responsible to negotiate with and manage stakeholders/ suppliers to ensure that marketing programs are executed within budget and to expectations
- Identify digital/ social media partners, Create scope of work and to manage and oversee the execution of these activities
- Content generation for newsletters, sales & marketing collateral, social media postings etc.
- Participate & Ideate for trade shows, seminars etc.
- Focus on 'hindsight, insight, foresight' for market, competition, consumer, influencer and trade.
The Successful Applicant
You will be a Marketing Communications Professional currently with a work experience of 6-10 years, working in core B2B organizations, preferably across Industrial/Heavy Machinery, Automation, HVAC, Electrical/ Electronic Manufacturing etc. We are not looking for people currently working in agencies. Also, from a personality perspective, we are looking for a fast tracker, who is a smart worker and has grown up the ranks consistently in his organization.
What's on Offer
Opportunity to lead Marketing Communications for one of the pioneers in a very niche booming sector like "warehousing automation" in India and be part of the growth story.