You are here
Market Manager - West
- Work with the Regional Market Manager to execute the sales strategies
- Use of consultative sales methods to influence the customer
About Our Client
Our client is one of the leading manufacturers of furniture for offices, hospitals and classrooms.
- Responsible for developing the India market by focusing on key accounts and new business development.
- Generate business through establishing relationships with other major influencers
- Responsible for setting pricing and maintaining profitable margins
- Participate in the growth of the sales team as required
- Outstanding organisational and time management skills
- Expert interpersonal skills with coaching and mentoring capabilities
- Self-motivated, self-directed and willing to accept responsibility for results
- Shows a good understanding of issues relevant to our overall organisation and business and keeps that knowledge current.
- Knowledge of the processes/key concerns common to all businesses
The Successful Applicant
- Candidate should have at least 5-6 years of sales experience (preferably in office furniture)
- Business/related degree or equivalent experience required
- Strong communication skills
What's on Offer
A chance to work with the Industry's leading brand that offers great growth prospects and competitive pay.
Apply for this job