You are here
Manufacturing & Supply Chain Manager - FMCD
Managing all supply chain and assembly operations at a plant level
Opportunity to work in a fast paced environment with a Global Brand
About Our Client
Our client is global brand, headquartered in Europe with a strong presence across 130 countries. An innovator in its domain, they design unique products to cater to their client requirements. They are looking at recruiting a Manufacturing & Supply Chain Manager for their India Business, based out of their plant in Delhi NCR.
Reporting to the Global APAC Head, you will be responsible for:
- Managing site operation budget and incorporating guidelines from global supply chain organisation
- Planning and optimising the plant capacity for superior throughput
- Ensuring smooth running of operations for imports, assembly unit, warehousing and transportation
- Designing quality improvement programs and deploy company E&S standards throughout the site
- Leading a team and be responsible for their development in the organisation
- Interfacing with external stakeholders/agencies on matters related to plant operations
The Successful Applicant
You will be a BE/BTech with more than 10 years of experience in supply chain and plant operations. Additionally you may be from an industrial environment with import/export experience in an MNC. The client is looking for someone with a strong operational background, excellent leadership and negotiation skills.
What's on Offer
In addition to an attractive compensation, you will get a chance to work in a dynamic environment.