You are here
Manufacturing Head - FMCG/ Pharmaceuticals
Develop and implement the Manufacturing Strategy
Fast track your career progression with a market leader
About Our Client
Our client is a global FMCG company with an innovative brand portfolio. They are widely considered to be pioneers in their space, and are considered to be an employer of choice in the FMCG Industry. They have been growing exponentially in the India market over the years, and are currently looking to recruit a Head of Manufacturing, based out of the corporate office in Delhi NCR.
Reporting to the Manufacturing Head Global, you will be responsible for -
- Managing factory operations end to end, while focusing on top line and bottom line
- Lead a team of professionals at the plant, and ensure a healthy/competitive working environment
- Managing external relationships, and ensuring statutory compliances
- Responsible for the Development & Industrialization of new product lines
- Identifying and implementing continuous improvement opportunities to ensure the achievement of operational efficiency
The Successful Applicant
You will be a post graduate with around 15 years of experience across manufacturing domain in the FMCG/Pharmaceuticals Industry. Prior experience of managing a team is a must. The client is looking for someone with excellent communication/interpersonal skills, with the ability to manage complex operations and scale up business for the company.
What's on Offer
You will have the opportunity to work with a global FMCG brand in a pivotal role, with the ability to develop the manufacturing strategy for the company.