You are here
Manufacturing Director - FMCG
Lead the manufacturing function for a global FMCG brand
Liaise extensively with global stakeholders
About Our Client
Our client is a global FMCG brand with a significant presence in the India market. They are widely considered to be pioneers in the space that they operate in and are always at the forefront of developing and launching innovative products. Over the years, they has established a strong local manufacturing presence in India, and are looking at further strengthening their presence across the country. Currently, they are looking at recruiting a Manufacturing Director, based out of their corporate office in Delhi NCR.
Reporting to the Supply Chain Director, you will be responsible for -
- Leading and managing the manufacturing function for the company
- Managing operations of all production facilities (company owned and third party) across the country
- Driving operational excellence projects for the company, thereby promoting efficiency
- Maintaining relationships with key strategic partners (internal and external)
- Managing aspects of Quality and EHS
- Leading a team of experienced professionals and being accountable for their development
The Successful Applicant
You will have more than 15 years of experience in core manufacturing/production roles within the FMCG industry. Prior experience of managing multiple plants/production facilities is a must. The client is looking for someone with excellent technical skills, and the ability to lead large teams - thereby driving business results. You will possess excellent communication/interpersonal skills.
What's on Offer
In addition to an attractive compensation, you will have the opportunity to work with a major global brand.