You are here
Manager/Senior Manager Pharma/Healthcare Diagnostics Company
About Our Client
A leading MNC in the Healthcare Diagnostics sector.
- Understand the Business activities and advise on legal issues and risk mitigation.
- Negotiating, drafting and vetting all contracts like Distribution agreement, Service agreements, Tender documents, Supply contracts, Business promotion activities, Lease, Leave & License, Employment contracts.
- Drafting, vetting and reviewing replies and submissions to Govt. authorities.
- Determining the litigation strategy and managing external counsels.
- Responsible for contracts and litigation database management.
- Review company policies and advise on framing ethical compliances, trainings and its implementation.
- Assist local compliance officer in implementation of internal investigations and audit findings.
- Monitor and drive mandatory compliance training programmes and its completion
- Work closely with the Head- Legal & Risk Management in driving the risk management and agenda of the company.
The Successful Applicant
An ideal candidate
- Must have completed LL.B.
- Must have 8-13 years PQE in a corporate law firm/inhouse legal department.
- Must have experience working with MNC's preferably in Healthcare/FMCG industry.
- Must have good drafting skills and interpretation skills.
- Must be a team player as well as the ability to handle tasks independently.
What's on Offer
An opportunity to work with a renowned MNC in the Healthcare Diagnostics sector.