You are here
Manager/Senior Manager Credit Risk Modeling
- Excellent opportunity to work in one of the fastest growing consulting firms
- Opportunity to work with a leading UK based banking client
About Our Client
Our client is one of the fastest growing analytics consulting firm providing analytical solutions across multiple domains like telecom, banking, healthcare, insurance and retail.
While working for a UK based commercial and retail banking client, some of your major responsibilities will be:
- Project Delivery: Lead the delivery of portfolio risk models. The role involves working directly with client
- Capability Development: Ability & willingness to think through people challenges and scaling up a business
- Help understand the client requirements and positioning analytics solutions accordingly
- Build credit risk models and application scorecards
- Relationship Management: Display excellent client servicing work ethics and create an environment of mutual respect between client and the business
The Successful Applicant
As a Successful Applicant you need to have:
- 5+ years of work experience developing risk models in Retail Banking
- Post graduate degree in quantitative or management discipline from a reputed institute
- Sector knowledge and experience of working in the area of Credit Risk, experience of working with Credit Risk data warehouses and Credit Risk models in particular
- Experience in Operational, Capital and Impairment models
- Good team management, project management and communication (both written and verbal) skills, including the ability to lead and motivate others.
- Working knowledge of advance analytics tools like SAS and SQL
What's on Offer
Excellent opportunity to work in a fast growing analytics driven consulting firm. Work in a meritocratic set up with attractive growth prospects.