You are here
Manager Talent Management ( 7-10 years)
- Pan India role
- Excellent opportunity to be a part of the senior leadership
About Our Client
Leading MNC in manufacturing
Designing, developing and implementing a capability-based training framework for various roles in the organisation
- Leading the Training needs analysis efforts both from an individual employee as well as organisational intervention perspectives
- Understanding Behavioural and Leadership development needs of the businesses in order to design and deliver high impact learning programs.
- Establishing and periodically reviewing the methods for measuring & monitoring effectiveness of training programs on the metrics of Learning impact, Behavioural impact and results.
- Support the development of High potential employees at senior and middle managerial levels, ensuring a robust pipeline of high performing professional talent.
- Support subject matter experts in developing learning content and design in alignment with business needs.
The Successful Applicant
You should have 7-10 years of core experience in Talent Management
What's on Offer
Excellent opportunity to be in a Pan India role