You are here
Manager - Risk and Reporting (Basel III)
- Leadership position
- Relocation to Gurgaon required
About Our Client
Our client is a leading investment bank with a strong global presence. They are an esteemed brand within the global banking industry and always strive to recruit the best talent in the industry. With the current expansion in their global operations, they are looking for a seasoned professional in Gurgaon.
In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Providing timely and accurate advice on regulatory requirements and expectations
- Stakeholder management across various global locations
- Training and staff development, recruitment and talent pipeline management
- Ensure the implementation of new business, product and transaction proposals comply with prudential standards for authorised deposit-taking institutions
- Assisting drafting, reviewing, updating and implementing group wide policies, procedures and guidelines
- Influencing in project strategic planning and the regulatory change pipeline
The Successful Applicant
As a successful candidate:
- 8-10 years of relevant experience with 3 years of team handling of 3-4 people.
- the ability to self-manage work load to deadlines whilst maintaining a high degree of accuracy and quality; handle multiple tasks and prioritise effectively
- Strong relationship management skills and an ability to engage with a broad cross-section of individuals
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent understanding of Basel II, Basel III and APRA's regulatory rules
- Experience with prudential regulation of financial institutions
What's on Offer
This is an excellent opportunity to work in a growing setup and in a leadership position with a direct impact on the business.