You are here
Manager - Product Development (Apparel)
- Work with an established brand in the market
- Manage a team under you
About Our Client
Our client is a global apparel retail company. Over time, they have established a strong presence across the globe, and are renowned for the innovative product range/designs. The client has established a network of Sourcing offices in Asia, and they are currently looking to recruit a Product Development Manager, based out of their office in Delhi NCR.
Reporting into the Director, your key responsibilities will be :
- Overseeing the entire Product Development within the Woven category
- Establishing and maintaining relationship with business partners and other senior stakeholders
- Managing sample development and initial costing
- Escalating quality issues when required
- Managing, training and coaching the team under you.
The Successful Applicant
You will be an Undergraduate in Fashion/Textile Technology, with an MBA from a Tier 1 institution. You will have around 8-10 years of work experience, with extra weightage given to stints in the apparel/garment/textile industry. In addition to this, you'll show excellent communication skills, which would be combined with Leadership and Team Management Qualities.
What's on Offer
Our client is a renowned for it's Supply Chain processes, and association with them would be a great value add to your profile. Moreover, they're known for a very progressive work culture.