You are here
Manager Product Control
- MNC brand
- Growth opportunity
About Our Client
Our client is a global provider of banking, financial, advisory, investment and funds management services. They are known for their diversified business lines with specialist expertise. In their growing setup they are looking for a specialist in the product control space
Reporting to the VP -Product Control, your major responsibilities would be:
- Analyzing weekly P&L with detailed presentation to management directed towards position movements
- Monitoring and analyzing daily movements in positions in the respective books (credits, rates etc.) and understanding desk strategy for update to senior management
- Substantiate daily and monthly adjustments held in P&L and control accounts if any
- Continuous liaising with traders and discussions on breaks/abnormalities
- Month end closing of accounts and balance sheet sign off
The Successful Applicant
You are CA/MBA with 6 plus years post qualification experience with considerable experience (3-4 years) in product control. Having a firm understanding of financial products such as equities, fixed income, FX, Treasury would be highly advantageous.
What's on Offer
This is an excellent opportunity to be associated with a huge brand name that has a unique environment that fosters a great working environment, with a lot of internal stakeholder visibility along with a market leading compensation.